100% Natural Berberine Hydrochloride/Berberine HCl
Model No.: EHP-0001
Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride/ Berberine Sulphate
Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4.Cl.H2O
Molecular Weight: 389.83
Appearance : Yellow crystalline powder
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
3. Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
4. Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
5. Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
Packing & Storage & Shelf Life:
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
Contact us if you need more details on Picrorhiza Rhizome Extract. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Berberine Hydrochloride、633-65-8. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Natural Plant Extract
Premium Related Products